Last updated: 01/04/2021
Policy notices and overview
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, sharing, and disclosure of device and personal information when you interact with, use, or make a purchase from the Service, and the choices you have associated with that information.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Service, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Service, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you interact with the Service.
Do not track
Use of Collected Data
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
We use collected Personal Information generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Service (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize the Service (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Service, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). Additionally, we use Collected Data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend our rights or property.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only companies or persons who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. The physical files and copies of personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment, and physical copies of sensitive documents no longer required for delivery of services are securely destroyed every quarter.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic or physical storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use the most secure commercially acceptable means to protect Collected Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sharing of Data
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service (“Service Providers”), to provide certain Services on our behalf, to perform Service-related tasks, or to assist us in analyzing and optimizing the Service. If necessary, we share names and other Personal Information required for third-party Service Providers to perform tasks and provide services. These third-party Service Providers have access to Collected Data only to perform these tasks and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of providing these services.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Surveys and contests
EU resident GDPR rights disclosure
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Service), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
WEDDINGS BY REVERIE, LLC
1001 State Street | Suite 1400
Erie, Pennsylvania 16501